Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prayer Request

To save sending a ton of facebook messages I shall blog.

We finally found out that Jonny does not have West Nile. Normally this would be a good thing. However, he is still sick and still off work. Also, he has been having these killer headaches that will actually be so painful he will throw up. Because of this his doctor is sending him to a neurologist so that we can find out what is going on.

Please pray for Jonny. The Bible says where two or more are gathered in God's name he is there. I believe the same is true in prayer.

ps. I'm sad today.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

(((HUGS)))
Ohhh, Leah. I have said a prayer for you guys and will continue to pray for you guys. Thanks for keeping updated and if there is anything I can do for you guys, please let me know. Whether it's watching the girls or you need a meal made or anything, please let me know.

Amanda

Just Me said...

We are praying-Make sure you call if you need ANYTHING!
PS still surprised that they didn't give him codeine or something!

Megan said...

prayers, happy thoughts and good vibes are being thrown your way from us...

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah, I'm praying for you guys and thinking of Jonny often, I myself have seen a neurologist or two myself and I know that the thought alone can be a scary one but we just need to think positive and pray that all is well in Jonny's head. Call me if you need to chat, I'm heading to the city on the 18th so if it works for ya we should have coffee and chat!

Love Shannon

Jenna said...

I am praying too!
I hope you are not as sad this week

MoldableClay said...

I pray that in Jesus Name, by the power of the Holy Spirit not only would all of his sickness leave him, but that the West nile would be gone in Jesus name. Thank God that he is able and willing to heal all our sickness. His promises are yes and amen to those who believe and trust in the power of his name. So know that He is able and let Holy Spirit touch you life to restore you to complete health.

Bless you guys and I hope he has been healed or is healed right now in Jesus MIGHTY name.

Ronnie +