Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Am Slowly Going Crazy

6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Switch.

Mission accomplished. I have watched the first of the three Left Behind movies. There were some points that I thought were really great - they made some good references. But overall the movie was pretty cheesey. I'd watch it again. Tonight? Tribulation Force.

So maybe it's because I watched a movie on the rapture that I'm on high alert. Have you ever seen the movie The Day After Tomorrow? Today I'm driving in my Jeep on my way to Tuesday morning coffee with Lisa and Jenn, when all of a sudden - my dash board starts to frost over, then my windows and mirrors start to do the same. I had a panic attack. Seriously, I pulled over to the side of the road on Circle Drive because if we froze I didn't want to crash. So anyways my heater isn't working properly in my Jeep as it turns out. That sucks!

Emerie now has two teeth. And yes, they both came through today. Hopefully this will mark the end of this crappy cold she's been going through. My mom says mine came two by two as well.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It's friends and family days at The Gap - how exciting to be a friend. I'll get some Christmas shopping done for the kids. It's about time I start, eh?


Look at this cute picture I found of Emerie and Ava. Can you believe how much Emerie has changed?

4 comments:

Megan said...

She's so cute. I definately have to make it out to Saskatoon for a few days in the near future. Maybe around Easter? I forget what all my friends look like already.

What are the Left Behind movies all about? I've never heard of them before.

Leah said...

Left Behind in a nut shell. One day Jesus will come back and take all Christians to heaven with him before the events leading up to the end of the world occure (tribulation, antichrist takes over the world, etc). This movie is basically about all the people who were not taken to heaven and how they deal with the fact that friends and family have suddenly disappeared and how they deal with the coming of the end of the world.

They are pretty cheesey but decent entertainment and they have some great messages.

Jenna said...

hello
i just checked your blog to see that you have posted three times since i last read. well, now i have so much to say and i dont know where to begin. that is awesome that chantel is living with u! and we got our christmas tree up too. and now i have to go..but i'll see you soon at the fun factry

Anonymous said...

You are funny!! Emerie sure has gotten cuter. It's funny how you think that kids are so cute and then as they fill out and age, you realize that they were sort of cute, but now really, really cute!