Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hum Drum

I feel like I have disappeared completely. I haven't really left my house in a week. I haven't talked to anybody. Am I a little stir crazy? You betcha! This past week has been sooooo long. Everybody in my house has been sick. I had it really bad last week and now it seems to be just the kids. Jonny had a little bout over the weekend. Plus for some reason our car will start at night but not in the morning so Jonny has been taking my Jeep so I haven't had a vehicle to go anywhere during the day.

Things that I have discovered in the past week:
- I get high on Dayquill
- Dexter is amazing
- I have lost 4lbs going to Curves
- If you really need some quality time with the fam everyone should get sick

There is a couple of things coming up in the next week so I am looking forward to being out of my house. Maybe I will have more to blog about next time.

The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite

1 comment:

Megan said...

The movie of my life is a cult classic. That's a bit scary. Cassidy and I have both been sick off and on for the past month. Today it's on again and I'm hanging out at home watching Anastasia with her.