Monday, April 23, 2007

Can I Get an Amen!

I'm not sure why I titled my blog that. I'm not planning on saying anything inspirational today. It is my day off I am officially required not to think too much. AMEN!!

To all those out there that I usually speak to/see on a regular basis - does it not feel like I have been wiped off the face of the planet? I feel so completely out of touch with my peeps. I'm going to coffee with my sister today, then tomorrow is chat n play - ps. Jenn and Lisa I will be contacting you for a coffee date for a hopeful tomorrow pm.

Oh! Did you hear that the pope declared that there will be no more Limbo? Can he do that? I don't believe in such a place but the Catholics have always believed that babies that haven't been baptised or those who haven't had a chance to decide if they are believers or not go to Limbo. Is it up to the pope to decide if this place exists or not? That would be like Pastor saying that there is no more heaven you will now be rerouted to Figi (or something to that effect).

4 comments:

Just Me said...

That is kind of funny. As of today, Estevan does not exist...how silly! I am not saying that Estevan is limbo, or saying that it should be wiped off the face of the planet, but it is so funny that the pope just decides to change things they have believed in for centuries. And yes, it does feel like you have moved away!

Anonymous said...

"snicker" if our beloved pope is gonna change some things then how bout some ordained women priests and sanctioning gay marriage... u know..something relevant to the here and now..

rant from a rc bad girl :)

christine

Miss Gina said...

I would like to go to Fiji AND Heaven!

Leah said...

I'm with you on the women priest thing.