Monday, April 16, 2007

Don't Say Good-bye Just So Long

Sigh - today is my last day of official stay at home motherhood. Tomorrow I start training at my new job. Everybody has been asking me how I feel about starting work again. I'm really not sure what to say about it. I'm not really worried about leaving my girls - I'm confident with my sitters so that isn't really an issue at all. Plus I'll only be working part time so it isn't a huge deal at all. I can't say that I'm nervous about my first day. I've been "the new kid" my whole life and am pretty confident that the work will be quite manageable. I'm really excited to find out what days I will/will not be working so I can plan my life around them. But I am having trouble getting excited about going back. I've really been enjoying staying at home with the girls - it's not so much that they need me, I just like the idea of being home for them. Not too mention the social perks of being a stay at home mommy. Ah well - I'll post about my first day of work soon.



Tomorrow is the creme de la cremem of Epicure parties. I'm really excited - some awesome appys will be making an appearance. I know I've been telling people what kinds of things I will be making but what I haven't disclosed is the amazing things that my Epicure lady is bringing. Everyone is invited! If you are interested in coming and I haven't had a chance to give you the details of the when and where yet either leave me a comment or get a hold of me and I'll hook you up.

Things to look forward to - I am going to seek out a preview that I saw for a movie this weekend. The movie preview stated that the movie was based on actual events. Oh, I can't even tell you what the movie is about - you'll just have to wait and see.

http://nightskiesmovie.com/media/trailer.html

Here is the link to see the preview. Please note that this preview is a lot more graffic than the one I saw on tv. Dontcha think that instead of "Based on a true storey" it should say "Based on a storey"?

3 comments:

kristin janzen said...

i would never in a gazillion years go see that movie!!!!!!! i was scared watching the preview. haha. i hate movies like that. HATE. with a capital H-A-T-E.

but hey, i hope YOU enjoy it ;)

good luck going back to work!!!! at least there is a paycheck to look forward to.

Miss Gina said...

I agree with you, Leah...it should say based on a story...who is this "witness" that they are so reliable?

I don't know, it looks a little scary for me...

Well, you're probably at your first day of work right now...I hope you're having a great day!!!

Jenna said...

hope work went well..i am so excited for epicure tonight