Monday, April 02, 2007

6 Weird Things

Or so some people seem to think.
"Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the 'six weird things about me' blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog."

1. I haven't broken any bones. But, I did sprain my ankle being chased by an owl when I was 15 years old, in Melfort.

2. I don't know if this is weird so much as maybe a little known fact. I used to be a public speaker for Students Against Drinking and Driving. My speech was an hour long and my largest crowd was 700 people at the Regina provincial conference.

3. I talk in my sleep. I get really, really angry when people try to carry on a conversation with my while I'm doing so. I will yell at you in my sleep.

4. I have the hardest time falling asleep without the radio on. I tap my toes to sleep.

5. I will take listening to 50s and 60s songs over any other genre of music.

6. I don't like to be alone. I don't necessarily have to be talking to them or anything I just like having people around me.

So now it's my turn to tag. I will tag...Megan, Lisa, Alison, Jenna, Tanys, and Fashionista. Have fun!

4 comments:

tmosh said...

:0

hey you aren't so weird I could say #1,3,5!! #5 is truly a weird one and rare to find others who are the same...do you listen to magic 98 sunday morning sockhop too??

Leah said...

I've tried to catch it but have never timed it out right, yet. I have downloaded a bunch of my favs and listen to them in the car.

Anonymous said...

That was kind of a lightbulb moment for me, the owl story brought back a whole bunch of great memories for me... remember the tree house??

tmosh said...

sundays 9-12 its the only thing that plays on the radio at our house on sundays...