Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A 7th Weird Thing

So all this talk about weird quirks and what not has stimulated some thoughts. It was hard to come up with truly weird things about myself I did think of a thing that is weird but not necessarily about me.

I am afraid of mice/rats. This is because of my mother. When I was little to get me off of my soother she cut into bits while I was sleeping and told me that a mouse got it. One day when I was at my parent's grocery store a native lady came in wearing shorts and she had some kind of skin thing going on where she had blotches of white skin on her legs. I was five at the time and I asked my mom why her legs were like that and she told me that it was because a mouse ran up her leg and scared her so bad that it changed the color of her skin. No wonder I have a fear of mice.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

ummm i'd be scared of mice too

Megan said...

i'm scared of mice and rats. but that's because they're disgusting creatures. there's nothing weird about being scared of them.