Friday, March 23, 2007

Second Anniversary

So Jonny and I have our 2nd Anniversary on Sunday. This is what I found online for suggestions for such an occassion. What a lame-o website. I'll let you guys know how it actually turns out.

Ways to Celebrate Your 2nd Anniversary:
Plan a Cotton Club themed evening together and listen to jazz music.

Plan a movie night and watch your wedding video.

Get tickets for a movie, sports event, concert, theatre, etc. to attend together.

Gift Suggestions to Purchase for Your 2nd Anniversary:
Cotton gloves.

Cotton handkerchiefs or bandannas.

Cotton T-shirts.

Cotton plush towels.

Canvas shopping bag or book bag.

Cotton table cloth, napkins or place mats.

Nifty looking cotton socks. (this one I find particularly humerous)

Cozy cotton his and hers bathrobes.

Egyptian cotton sheets and pillowcases.

Rope hammock.

China plates.

China figurines.

Garnet jewelry.

Gift Suggestions to Make for your 2nd Anniversary:
Put together a gift basket that has a variety of Cosmos seeds, along with a pair of cotton garden gloves, and a coupon on red paper stating your willingness to help plant the seeds. (who wrote this?)

6 comments:

Megan said...

why don't you just get a baby-sitter for the kids, buy a bottle of wine, make a nice dinner, light some candles and then...well you know what happens next. :) Congratulations on your anniversary, that's really amazing. And..just so you know, i am still planning on coming down for a weekend sometime in the near future. I haven't forgotten about you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I've been reading past blogs and it was my wedding you missed in August But I forgive you!! We'll have to get together soon and do some serious catching up!!

tmosh said...

dave and i always go to a restaurant we've never been to, and then we always seem to end up having chocolate cake with Regan & Jon after....

Miss Gina said...

What a stupid theme for an anniversary. Like, Golden anniversary, Ruby, silver, etc...I get that. But cotton?

Happy cotton anniversary!

Leah said...

Hmm - Meg, I still have room for you at my house. I haven't forgotten about you either. Shannon, yes it was your wedding in August but like 4 years ago, right? Unless this is Shannon my cousin, in that case yes I missed the wedding but I did mention it. Thanks for the well wishes - I still don't know what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Yes it was 4 years ago but it still deserves recognition for being the best wedding of '03