Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blah

What a querky day this has been. But first I shall start with a picture of my baby, because she is not pulling up on furniture all by herself. What a doll.
I'm listening to the 90s music station on the tv. This station is one of my greater joys in life. Sweat by Inner Circle is on right now. Makes me want to groove.

My sister called me today from the university and the first thing she asks me is what time it is here. I wasn't aware that the university and my house were in different time zones. It turns out that she showed up for class two hours early and walked in on some other lecture. How funny for me to know that. It resulted in us being able to have coffee together this morning.

So as some of you know we were having problems with our digital tv and internet in that it almost always couldn't find a signal. So we upgraded out internet and tv speed. I'm happy to say that the tv has been alot better but my internet is so stupid. It is definately faster but it still has trouble connecting. But on the bright side it tells me that it's not working at a faster speed now.

Also, everyone please say a prayer for me. I decided to apply on a new position at the police station. It would mean a substantial raise for me and there are three permanent positions available and they are only one step up from where I am now. (yes I know I was supposed to be looking for a way to stay home, but money talks don't it?)

Here is pictures of my princesses:

3 comments:

Just Me said...

looks like we haven't chatted in a while, eh?! job? coffee with you sister? next thing you know, you'll be telling me you are preggo again! :)

Megan said...

those girls are so pretty! good luck with the new job, i'll say a prayer or two for you.

Jenna said...

im excited about your job. and your princesses are pretty