Monday, January 08, 2007

I Heart Owen!

I took two quizzes today. I like little quizzes, how fun. Firstly I took an IQ test - I wanted to post the site here but I lost the quiz. Anyway, I found out that my IQ is 124 and that I have a higher IQ than the average American in any state. Whoda thunk!
Next quiz was what celebrity is my soul mate. http://web.tickle.com/tests/celebritysoulmate/?c=50914&test=celebritysoulmateogt
Turns out that I have a real connection with Owen Wilson - I've always sensed that.

So now that it's the new year I feel like it is the countdown to going back to work. I really don't want to go back to work. But at the same time

AAAHHHH!! Just now while I was typing Emerie pulled up on to her knees and crawled!!! How exciting - I need to make some phone calls.

Okay, I'm back. To continue....at the same time I know that I have a really good position at the police station and I don't want to lose that. Do any working moms (or not working moms) have any advice on how to make this work for me?

Also I would like to say how proud I am of Jonny and his bandmates. It looks like they are going to be signed by a record label in the weeks to come. What a huge thing for a band that hasn't even been together for a year yet. Maybe they will become rich and famous and I won't have to work at all. Wouldn't that be something.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

HI Leah
Emerie crawled! yay!!!!
im proud of the band too!!
i have no working advice. im sorry
and i heart owen too. i didnt take the test. i just heart him

Megan said...

working advice...hmmmmm. I don't know what to tell you. I'm a working mom because I have no choice. so my advice would be to enjoy every minute you have at home now and worry about work when you have to!