Friday, January 05, 2007

What the ?

Okay, has anyone seen the commercial about the square bagels? There is a part in the commercial where it says that the bagels come in a fun new shape so that kids will like it. Since when is square fun or new?

And why, when I go to the store and buy five bags of chips does the cashier cram four bags into one grocery bag and then only one bag of chips in the other.

And why is it that some celebrity being the first to get her nips accidentally caught on camera make headline news? Do we really have nothing better to talk about? And furthermore, is it really an accident? Celebrity's nips seem to come out all the time. I assure you that mine never accidentally make an appearance.

I also find it humerous that when people are on holidays but don't actually go anywhere they become stalkers without really realizing it.

Why is it when children want to watch tv with you they feel the need to sit ON you and not beside you? And I don't mean just my kids on my lap. If my kid takes a liking to someone she will sit on their lap too.

By the way, go to nbc's website and vote for Heroes for best new TV drama. If you haven't been watching you can watch all the episodes thus far on the website - there have only been 11 I think.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I saw the commercial about the square bagels too and it baffled me as well. What's so exciting about it if they taste the same? Some marketing exec must think it's a brilliant idea. I think I may boycott square bagels just because it's kinda dumb.

tmosh said...

i was kinda thinking that isn't it because a bagel is round with a hole that it makes it a bagel? but them my wiser brother informed me that they aren't made with the same dough as bread....
but yea - stupid idea.

Just Me said...

That was funny-YAY for Emmerie crawling!