Friday, January 19, 2007

It's Not Easy Being Green

I feel like I haven't connected with anyone in a couple of days. Do you ever feel really lonely even when you are surrounded by people? I took a blog quiz today to brighten my mood. It was really accurate I thought. It uses your astrological sign so be warned, but it was fun never the less.

Your Rising Sign is Gemini

You often feel torn between two dominant personalities.
Sometimes you're adaptable and friendly; other times indecisive and unsure.

No matter what, you're the life of the party or conversation.
Witty and talkative, you entertain with your stories and gossip.

It's a bit difficult for you to finish what you start - jobs, friendships, relationships...
There's so much you want to try. You often bite off more than you can chew.


So I went to Saskatoon Business College and graduated from there in 2002. Now SBC is having their 100 year anniversary. I'm intrigued about this little shindig because I've never been to a school reunion type thingy. Here's my dilemma - My school term at the school was only 9 months. I am still in contact with only two people that went there. Althought neither of them were in any of my classes, nor did they even attend at the same time as me. The cost of the tickets are $60. Is it worth it to spend $60 on an event of this type?

My New Years resolution was to loose weight (just like the rest of the world). But the second part to my resolution is to not be sad if I don't. So from here on the code name for fat will be green. After my childhood icon Kermit the Frog, who had body issues of his own. So I told my parents that I wanted to join Curves because it seems to have worked for so many people that I know and everyone loves it. My Dad(Ron) asked me if I was having a mid life crisis. To which my mother followed up with don't waste your money. I'm not sure what to think of these words of advice and encouragement.

Heroes starts up again on Monday night. This is a good thing.

So because The View makes me so angry I have decided to watch Ellen more faithfully. She is hilarious. But even more funny than Ellen herself is the lady (Gladys) that she talked to on the phone yesterday. So stinken funny. Before I give it away I am going to try to find a clip of it.

So as bloggers you can appreciate how when people comment on your blog it makes you smile. So the other day I was talking to Jonny about my blog. He does not regularly read my blog and I was giving him grief about it. I told him to read my blog and leave me a comment because it makes me happy and as my husband it is his job to make me happy. So he read my blog but did not leave a comment. So I told him I was going to start writing nasty things about him in my blog. Which I really don't have any nasty things to really say about him. But I thought to story was worth blogging about. So you all should just scowl at him and tell him about the story you read about him in my blog and you can't believe how aweful he is. Make him think I'm writing horrible things about him. I just realized how lame that sounds. I suspect that Jenn and possibly Lisa will actually do this because they are usually up for anything that may make fun of Jonny in any way. I really enjoy that about them.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't even know about the SBC reunion thing. I don't think I would go, but totally your call. I don't even remember the names of any of the teachers. Why does The View make you angry? I've boycotted The Apprentice b/c The Donald is such a jackass. It used to be one of my favorite shows. If you don't want to join a gym, you could look at buying an eliptical trainer, I've heard they're amazing.

Leah said...

Rosie makes me angry. On Regis and Kelly there was a male cohost (some kid that won American Idol a couple years ago, his named has slipped my mind). He wanted to shush Kelly so he put his hand over her mouth while she was talking to a guest. She thought he was rude but tried to make light of the situation by saying don't do that I don't know where your hand has been. The next day on the View Rosie went on about how Kelly was homophobe because of what she said. That is just one example.

Megan said...

Oh yeah, I totally remember that. It was Clay Aiken. She is a little bit high-strung and pretty self-involved at times, I guess. I just remember back when she was so funny and likeable. I wonder whatever happened to that Rosie?

tmosh said...

don't feel bad fire resides wife - my hubby doesn't read or comment on my blog either - oh apparently he's telling me he does read my blog he just doesn't comment -
must be a musician thing ; )

Jenna said...

kyle does not read my blog

Just Me said...

ahhhh, he's so black...honestly...Had I read that, I would have scowled all last night...and the night before for that matter! Look at me...I am Jonny...I wear fake glasses for fashion...Hmmm, that was mean, but funny, but mean...I'm so sorry Jonny...I like your finger paintin's (see Happy Gilmore)...hee hee hee, now I'm back to making fun...